• For more information on COVID-19, Please click "Learn More"

    Learn More

Report Train Blocking Crossing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report an intersection being obstructed or any other troubles by a train for an extended period of time, please call Union Pacific at 1-888-877-7267

Please see below for examples and other information when reporting all unusual or suspicious occurrences.

Please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267) to report any of the following:

  • Hazardous materials releases
  • Personal injuries
  • Criminal activities
  • Illegal dumping
  • Vehicles stuck / stalled on the tracks, or other track obstructions
  • Other environmental issues, such as:
    • Petroleum Spills
    • Idling locomotives
    • Engines with excessive smoke