- Preserve and maintain a viable and balanced open space network
- Promote a healthy green community
- Provide leisure opportunities for all ages
- Expand recreational opportunities in the Pecos area
- Build and enhance community partnerships
- Preserve and enhance the City’s natural, historical, and cultural resources
- Improve and ensure park safety and security
There will be 2 community meetings during items on the Regular City Council Agendas on the dates shown below. These meetings will allow us to collect feedback from citizens for the direction of our Parks future development. The public is encouraged to attend these meetings.
February 9, 2017 at 5:30 pm
March 9, 2017 at 5:30 pm
We will be using your feedback throughout our process to help develop our Parks Master Plan. Please select the appropriate link below.