The Fire Marshal's Office is responsible for the protection of life and property through code enforcement, plans review, electrical inspections, fire inspections, and fire cause determination.
- Inspections: Conduct and coordinate fire and life safety inspections.
- Fire Investigations: Conduct fire cause determination, conduct criminal investigations, and arrest and prosecute violators.
- Plan reviews: Reviews all plans to insure that businesses are safe before being opened to the public.
- Texas Fire Marshal Website
- U.S. Fire Administration
- National Fire Protection Association
- (View All Quick Links)