The Finance Department is responsible for the administration and preparation of the annually adopted Budget; This department processes issues purchases orders, requisition requests, issues checks, and ensures receipt of merchandise. Finance is also responsible for the city's financial records and audit compliance.
The Finance Director is responsible for the delivery of several key monthly reports concerning municipal financial operations to the City Manager and the City Council.
The Finance Department's strategic objectives in support of the mission are:
- Promote fiscal responsibility
- Serve the Administration, City Council, Departments, and Citizens
- Improve process execution internally and citywide
- Engage staff and provide them the resources they need to get the job done.
- ANNUAL BUDGET 2017-2018
- ANNUAL BUDGET 2016-2017
- ANNUAL BUDGET 2015-2016
- Resolution 17-08-04R - Maximum Tax Rate & Public Hearing
- Application for Employment
- Town of Pecos City - Final Financial Report FY 2016
- Town of Pecos City - Final Financial Report FY 2015
- Town of Pecos City - Final Financial Report FY 2014