Please view the job descriptions by clicking on the Job Title below.
To download an employment application please click here.
Data Entry Specialist- Temporary
- Salary/Pay Rate:Up to $20 per hour DOE
- Posted Date:03/06/2019
Return to full list >>
GENERAL PURPOSEThe purpose of this position is to provide repetitive and accurate data entry function to support Accounting and Finance. This is a temporary position not to exceed 6 months.
- Reports to the Finance Director
- Exercises autonomy and sound judgement over tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Data Entry with a high attention to detail
- Verify information is correct in system
- Use Microsoft Excel for calculations, making charts and recording data
- Handle confidential and time sensitive material
- PERIPHERAL DUTIES
- As assigned
- Education and Experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1+ years of Data Entry experience in previous roles (equivalent experience)
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute or higher
- Ability to focus on complicated data streams and conduct data entry with speed and accuracy
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Personal computer, including word processor, spreadsheets, project management software, 10-key calculator, phone, copy machine, fax machine, etc. Using different software systems to complete assigned tasks.
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, crawl, talk, hear and manipulate objects. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those and employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is generally performed in an office building.The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet.