- 2020 Proposed Tax Rate Public Hearings Town of Pecos City will be holding public hearings on July 23, 2020 and August 13, 2020 for the proposed tax rate for the 2020 Tax Year. You are urged to express your views at the following public hearings.
- Open Texas Governor Greg Abbott today held a press conference on April 27, 2020 where he issued a new Executive Order to begin the process of reopening the state of Texas beginning May 1, 2020. Governor is also calling the for Stay At Home order to expire as scheduled on April 30, 2020
- Town of Pecos City Youth Advisory Commission Application Submission Town of Pecos City Is Actively Seeking Incoming Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors To Be A Part of The Pecos Youth Advisory Commission. Come Be A Part of A Statewide Network of Youth Organizations That Strive To Help Build Their Communities And Find Solutions To Issues Of The Youth Of Pecos.
- Town of Pecos City Employee Kudos Town of Pecos City invites you to tell us when a City Employee has done a great job. Many times we want to give thanks for what they have done but we don't know how to do it. We want to let our employees know they are appreciated and highlight their positive attitudes when serving the public.
- Getting Ready For The 2020 Census The 2020 Census is getting underway and is ready for America to respond as the first invitations begin to arrive at the nation’s estimated 140 million households March 12-20. For the first time, nearly everyone will be invited to respond online, by phone or by mail.