- NOTICE OF TOWN HALL MEETING - FY19-20 Annual Budget The Town of Pecos City (TOPC) is holding a Town Hall Meeting to provide information and receive feedback regarding the City’s Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Budget and Tax Rate. The Town Hall Meeting is Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 5:30 p.m., at the TOPC City Hall, 110 E. 6th Street, Pecos, TX 79772.
- AMENDED NOTICE OF 2019 TAX YEAR PROPOSED PROPERTY TAX RATE A tax rate of $0.600000 per $100 valuation has been proposed by the governing body of the Town of Pecos City (TOPC). This rate exceeds the lower of the effective or rollback tax rate, and state law requires that two public hearings be held by the governing body before adopting the proposed tax rate.
- Splash pad Fence install The Town of Pecos City is excited to announce the continued beautification of our parks. The installation of a new Majestic fence surrounding the Splash Pad begins on site August 19, 2019, with completion expected by August 26, 2019.
- Help us name our First Dog Park
- City Hall is Moving! Permitting, Code Enforcement, Public Works, Human Resources, Project Management, and the City Management Administration will commence at our new location on Monday, August 5, 2019. Utility Billing, Municipal Court and Finance will remain at 110 E. 6th St. and will relocate on Monday, August 19, 2019